Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Being strong bukan jadi semalaman

Assalamualaikum

10 November 2015

Wow. A month to go for 2016. How time flies. 

I kind of tired tapi I nak jugak menaip sebelum lupa. Masuk kali ni dah tiga kali typo mengantuk punya pasal. Two more minutes. Two more minutes. 

These days people dok sembang pasal politic and economy. I am sooo keen to talk about that tapi I rasa tak payah lah kot cakap kat sini. Entri sebelum sebelum ni dah boring enough tak payah lah I nak make it worse. Hehehe

Back to the topic. Lately I am sooo much into being a strong woman. Indeed dah years sebenarnya. Cuma lately ni I banyak kali ulang. Dulu tak beria sangat. Hahahaha. 

I am fine. Sampai kadang kadang I really thought I am fine. People surronding beria tanya why seems different lah. Kenapa nampak sedih lah. I pun at times keliru. Am I really okay atau I tertipu dengan my own mind control. Okayyyyyy dah lah cakap sorang macam psiko pulak. 

One thing I am confident about. I am a broken pieces. I am yet to complete. Tapi I am fine. Fine kalau good thing happen to me I choose tak share dengan siapa siapa. Bad things apatah lagi. I choose to spend more alone time than be with friends yang present but not there. 

Nope, there is nothing wrong with them. I choose to be a lone ranger and I am okay with it. Sometimes I do get lonely tapi still bearable. I am still okay. 


Wish me luck. I am indeed an easy person with complicated mind. 

I just want to be strong. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails